Thursday 26 March 2009

Beer Cookery

Adventures in Beer & Food


I am really looking forward to Saturday! Not just because its the weekend and not because my wife is kicking me out for the day (for girl time with her friends), no, its because of Beer & Food. My two favourite words in the English language.


We are having an experimental cook off for our forthcoming Adventures in Beer & Food courses that I am doing in conjunction with the Fine Food School, Dorset. I have a mouthwatering long list of top dishes and great beers. The only problem is, we want to make a video of what we are doing and apparently slurred speech isn't the look we are going for!


I suspect you will all have an opinion on what we should be cooking, so tell us about some great beery dishes that we could make.


Happy Adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment